SALES AGENT/ BROKER – FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
Polynova Industries Inc., a major manufacturer of flexible packaging in Western Canada is looking for Agents / Brokers located in different territories around Canada and the USA.
Operating for 32 years, we have experienced supporting staff that can assist and help service your accounts.
Polynova has gone through major expansion and have increased our barrier film and stand up pouch production capabilities. The latest expansion will be the addition of a Rotogravure Printing Press that offers excellent high end print quality.
We are looking for experienced Agents / Brokers that are familiar with flexible packaging focused directly in the food industry. We are a fully integrated manufacturing facility that can provide quick turn around and competitive pricing.
Ideal candidate should have several years of experience and connections to food or packaging supply companies. Territory is open for Eastern Canada and all areas of the USA.
This is a commission based position and we offer competitive commission rates.
A leader in the flexible packaging industry in Western Canada is looking for a maintenance mechanic, a team player with several years of industrial experience and excellent electrical/mechanical experience.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Strong understanding of AC/DC theory
- Fully versed in the use of a DMM
- Knowledge in PLC
- Programming and tuning VFD and DC drives
- Understand how to read Schematics and modify if necessary
- Understand temperature controllers and feedback devices (TC, RTD, J type, etc.)
- Must have the ability to differentiate between electrical and mechanical problems
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of idlers and bearings.
- Working knowledge of gear boxes
- Working knowledge of pneumatic systems
- Working knowledge of hydraulic systems